Monday, April 16, 2007

Opening The Doors of Hunting Videos Online

My wife and I have just opened up our first online store. We are extremely excited to finally have www.huntingvideosonline.com published for business. We both love to hunt and it's great to have a wife who enjoys the outdoors as much as I do. I wouldn't call her a hunting lunatic like I am yet, but last fall when she crawled out of bed 6 days straight while seven months pregnant to hunt deer with me, I knew she must have caught the bug. I hope you enjoy the website and I'll keep you posted on my hunting travels and online troubles.

Right now we're trying to figure out how to install something to capture e-mail addresses. We plan to have a periodic newsletter, but need to develop a client base first. It should be great stuff with the latest hunts of our hunting video "stars" and tips and tactics.

No comments: